Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
MOOC stands for "Massive Open Online Course". A massive open online course is a type of online course aimed at large-scale participation and open access via the web. MOOCs are a recent development in the area of distance education and a progression in the kind of ideals suggested by the already existing prior open educational efforts.
Step 1: Select a program (degree/certificate) from AMITY MOOC www.amitymooc.com and enroll for your desired program
Step 2: Track your progress in all courses by taking the topic-wise video lectures and assessments.
Step 3: Once you complete the course(s) as per the desired duration, you can apply for END TERM EXAMINATION / ASSESSMENTS through the online assessment platform at your nearest centre. Kindly email us at email@example.com for further information.
No, there are no registration fees. You can study completely, Tuition free.
Current programs being offered on AMITY MOOC
• Bachelor of Arts ( 3 year Degree Program)
• Organizational Behaviour (3 Months Certificate Program)
• Total Total Quality Management (3 Months Certificate Program)
• Accounting for Managers (3 Months Certificate Program)
• Corporate Tax Planning (3 Months Certificate Program)
• Web Designing (3 Months Certificate Program)
• Marketing Management (3 Months Certificate Program)
• Fundamentals of E-Commerce (3 Months Certificate Program)
• Digital Marketing (3 Months Certificate Program)
• Business Language & Communication(3 Months Certificate Program)
• Social Media Marketing (3 Months Certificate Program)
• The Certificate will be awarded by AMITY Directorate of Distance & Online Education & the degree will be awarded by AMITY UNIVERSITY UTTAR PRADESH
For Students with Indian Education
• 10th Class certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling)
• 12th Class Certificate (completing 12 yrs of formal schooling)
For Students with Foreign Education
• Level Certificate (completing 10 years of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
• A level Certificate (completing 12 yrs of formal schooling. Diploma will not be acceptable)
• Certificate of Equivalence from Association of Indian Universities (required by any student with foreign education to apply in any University in INDIA, refer to www.aiuweb.org)
There is no prerequisite or eligibility criteria for the certificate courses.
No documents required to enroll in certificate courses.
Examinations will be conducted through online mode in AMITY centers across INDIA and the globe.
• A cumulative of 40% marks to be secured by the student in Bachelor of Arts
• Students should secure a minimum semester grade point average.
• (SGPA) Semester Grade Point Average of 5 points
• (CGPA) Cumulative Grade Point Average of 5.5 at the end of UG programme 6.
Bachelor of Arts is a six semester program. Student can appear for first semester examination after six months of enrollment.
Students will be informed about their semester end examination on their respective registered email id.
Yes, the students can reappear in external examination to clear their respective subjects or to improve their grade point score.
You can reappear in end term examination by paying INR 250 per subject for INDIAN students and USD 5 per subject for International student for Degree program.
There are two modes of payment:-
• Offline mode of payment: Demand Draft
• DD should need to be made in favor of "Amity University Uttar Pradesh A/c Distance Learning" payable at Noida
• Online mode of payment: Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking.